It’s 2020, and Yoga Nirvana Studio (YNS) continues to evolve.
The studio has also partnered with a Naturopathic Physician this year to develop programs that support people’s health and wellness, and overall well-being.
We look forward to seeing you in the physical or virtual (livestream) studio!
- Check out the Class Schedule.
- As of September 18, 2020, YNS is offering in-person instruction again at our Tempe studio with protocols in place for everyone’s health and safety. *This is subject to change, per federal, state and local mandates/guidelines
- YNS classes will be livestreamed/simulcast! Join in person at the Tempe studio on Jentilly Lane (limited class sizes), or “Come As You Are” – from wherever you are!
- Find the studio: http://new.yoganirvanastudio.com/contact-us/
- Learn more about Jim Keegan and Dr. Vanessa Ruiz and Nurses for Natural Health.
- Sign up for news: https://bit.ly/YNSNewsletterContact
- Follow us on Instagram (Yoga Nirvana) and Facebook (Yoga Nirvana Studio)
- Get the app MindBody (MB)
- Instructor bios for in-person classes (updated as of October 2020):