Students who enroll in our program leave with a rich body of knowledge that far surpasses just knowing the asanas.
- Gain thorough knowledge of the history and tradition of yoga
- Study the classical yogic texts
- Understand the mechanics, anatomy, and physiology of the body
- Receive instruction on related subjects, such as health, nutrition and psychology
- Enjoy small class sizes, optimal for individualized instruction
Our comprehensive curriculum is a good value whether you are looking to deepen your own practice or begin your career as a teacher.
Need an appointment to talk about YTT at YNS? Email us: yoganirvanastudio@gmail.
General information for successful YTT applicants:
- YNS Teacher Training costs $2,800 (single payment in full, due in advance, upon acceptance into the program; books and materials extra), or $3,200 (structured payment option by permission of instructor only. Non-refundable downpayment due to reserve a spot. Books and materials extra.
- Classes are held three days per week; pre-preparation (readings, written homework) and consistent attendance are mandatory to progress. All terms and conditions for participation will be discussed during your initial in-person interviews when you apply for admission; if your application results in an invitation to join a YTT student cohort, you will sign a learning commitment/contract with the owner of the studio.
Download the YTT application form
- You must apply to this program.
- Please download the application and make an appointment with Jim Keegan.
- Mark your calendar with the interview date/time.
- Download the application form and learning contract.
- Your Responses to the application questions will focus the discussion
- Learning Contract is required, as the program is non-refundable.
YTT Program Staff:
Dr. Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RSN, BSN, RYT
Questions? Email (use “YTT” in the subject line) YogaNirvanaStudio@gmail.com