Tips to make your YNS visit an enjoyable experience.
How do I pay for my class?
First time to yoga with us? Be sure to:
- Complete the required waiver and bring it with you.
- Arrive about 15 minutes early to get oriented and confirmed in the database.
Practice safely during the pandemic:
- Yoga Nirvana Studio and our instructors follow health and safety protocols per CDC and as required by federal, state and local guidelines/mandates. (CDC info, AZDHS info, Maricopa County info, City of Tempe info)
- Preregistration is recommended for all in-person classes
- Bring your own mat (and props if you need them) – no mat rentals or studio props are available at this time.
- Listen to and take direction from your instructor; attend to additional safety guidelines if/as required.
- Listen to your body; let the instructor know if you need additional guidance on your poses/movements.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- While waiting for a previous class to end, please keep your voices down (voices carry).
- We are sharing a location with another amazing local business; please continue building community by showing support for Singh Meadows/Singh Farms!
If you have questions, ask your teacher, send email (email@example.com) or call us: (815) 570-9642)!