Tips to make your YNS studio visit an enjoyable experience.
How do I pay for my class?
First time to the Jentilly Lane studio? Be sure to:
- Complete the required waiver and bring it with you.
- Arrive about 15 minutes early to get oriented and confirmed in the database.
Practice safely during the pandemic:
- Yoga Nirvana Studio and our instructors follow health and safety protocols per our attestation and as required by AZDHS.
- Preregistration is recommended for all in-person classes – class sizes are exremely limited at this time.
- Everyone is required to wear a properly fitted face mask or cloth face covering at all times when they are at the studio.
- Bring your own mat (and props if you need them) – no mat rentals or studio props are available for use at this time.
- Listen to and take direction from your instructor; attend to additional safety guidelines if/as required to be in the studio, and in class.
- Listen to your body; let the instructor know if you need additional guidance on your poses/movements.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- While waiting in the lobby for the previous class to end, please keep your voice low as that class is usually in savasana during this time.
- Please leave your shoes and belongings in the cubbies provided in the lobby.
- Please do not wear fragrance to class.
- If you have any questions at all, please ask your teacher or the front desk staff, as we are here to assist you!
If you have questions about please give us a shout via email or phone!