Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RN-BSN, RYT, is a Naturopathic Physician and Registered Nurse. She received her doctorate in Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM) in AZ and her Bachelor’s in Nursing from Stonybrook University in NY.
Vanessa utilizes natural therapies in an integrative setting to address mental health conditions at the Integrative Mental Health Center in Scottsdale, AZ. She has been featured in “Creating an Empowered Life” documentary and in the Young Revolutionary Minds Podcast for her work in mental health. She is also a national speaker, teaching healthcare professionals around the country on alternative medicine.
She has been a nurse for over 10 years in the areas of Pediatrics, Geriatrics and Global Health and founded Nurses for Natural Health, an organization dedicated to educating nurses in natural medicine, empowering nurses as healers and encouraging self-care.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are attending an Acu-Gong healing session, you’ll need to complete an Auricular Therapy Consent form
- Download the form (it’s a .PDF), then print, sign, and bring it with you (they will be available at the studio as well)
- Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Please plan to arrive at the studio about 15-20 minutes early — it takes a few minutes to set everyone up for the session!
- Nurses for Natural Health offers a variety of Holistic programs, including Restorative Yoga for Nurses. Learn more here: https://www.nursesfornaturalhealth.org/holisticprograms