About Yoga Nirvana Studio (YNS)
YNS was founded in 2008 by Jim Keegan, grounded by his philosophy of life and an ongoing commitment to providing learning opportunities that build spiritual awareness and support people’s health and well being at any age, ability, and experience level. At YNS, students of yoga can pursue their health goals, grow their practice, and deepen their skills and awareness. Our tagline of “Come as You Are” is still a conscious invitation to be and become part of something bigger, and to extend a sense of connected community beyond the walls of this studio.
We believe yoga is for everyone, and strive to make it affordable. Our class and “yoga vacation” packages offer the best value in town, and we offer specials that benefit those new to YNS studio (“new students” of yoga), college students, teachers, and military personnel. Not ready to commit to a class pass? Just visiting town? No problem. Drop in and pay as you go.
Jim and the YNS studio have been formally and informally recognized for excellence at local and international levels. The studio continues to evolve to meet the wider community’s needs and preferences, and our offerings now include specialized workshops, clinics and classes, as well as exclusive 200-hour AND 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) certification programs.
“Come as You Are” – join us for a class, workshop, or certification program offered in the physical or virtual studio!
- Learn more about Jim Keegan, Dr. Vanessa Ruiz and Nurses for Natural Health (NNH). YNS is partnering with NNH on some exciting programs to extend options for health and wellness.
- Check out the Class Schedule.
- On September 18, 2020, YNS is offering in-person instruction again at our Tempe studio with protocols in place for everyone’s health and safety.
- YNS classes will be livestreamed/simulcast! Join in person at the Tempe studio on Jentilly Lane (limited class sizes), or “Come As You Are” – from wherever you are!
- Find the studio: http://new.yoganirvanastudio.com/contact-us/
- Sign up for news: https://bit.ly/YNSNewsletterContact
- Follow us on Instagram (Yoga Nirvana) and Facebook (Yoga Nirvana Studio)
- Get the app MindBody (MB)